Purpose of Position:
– The job incumbent is responsible for overall India business for Oil & Gas sector, such as all the commercial, technical, financial and operational accountabilities for Oil & Gas Sector for SAR (mainly India) and for the monthly reporting on the results and progress.
– The position performs in line with the Global Quality Assurance System, including the Code of Ethics and the Group policy
– Monitor and perform the Business in Oil & Gas Sector & as per budget and business plans.
– Market trends analysis and reporting.
– Contribute to development of Oil & Gas Market Business strategy by client meeting, exhibitions, workshops etc.
– Plan, implement and control the cost budget in the area of responsibility in cooperation with his superior and manage activities in case of deviations
– Initiate and take the lead to ensure a reasonable staffing in the area of responsibility as per Budget.
– Build up client relations with major accounts / potentials.
– Manage operations & perform to the customers & clients expectations.
– Organize dedicated PR and Marketing events foreseen in budget.
– Achieve collection of payment target.
– Ensure implementation of QMS in the area of responsibility corporate standards (e.g. Code of Ethics, Values, corporate identity, policies, procedures)
Criteria for Performance Evaluation (KPIs)
– Sales, revenue & other financials as per business plan.
– Client relationship – Retention and Growth.
– Cost control
– Account receivables and manage cash flow.
– Compliance of internal and external guidelines, policies, procedures.
– Internal and external customer service satisfaction (e.g. number of complaints)
– Development and management of human resources
Candidate Profile: Engineer (preferably Mechanical Engineer) with 10-20 years experience with 3-5 years experience in Oil & Gas/ Power / Infrastructure sector. P&L responsibility is desirable.
Knowledge of QA/QC/QMS will be preferred
Apply for this job: